Now that you have set your time clock and associated it with your client account, you can start using your time clock to punch in and out. If you have not set up your time clock yet, click here.
Before we start, to start using your time clock the following must be set up:
- Client account created in master console
- Time clock associated with client account
- Users added to client account
- Employees can login three different ways:
- Pin - Enter 4 digit number (configured in the client account)
- RFID - Scan your badge (configured in the client account)
- Fingerprint - Scan your fingerprint (configured in the time clock)
- Once an employee is signed in, the following actions will be available to them:
- Department Transfer (if enabled)
- Sign Out
- After performing an action, a successful punch will be change the displayed status.