After you have entered holiday pay days into the system, you can specify which holidays apply to each individual user.
To assign holiday time to a user, follow these steps:
1. Click the Users tab on the main menu.
2. Select the user’s name from the list.
3. Click the Holidays link.
4. In the Holiday Hours section, click the Edit link to select whether or not this employee is eligible for holiday pay. Select Yes or No, then click Save.
5. To assign a holiday to the user, click the Add Holidays link.
6. Select a holiday from the drop-down menu, then click Add.
7. To edit any of the fields for a holiday, click the Edit link next to the holiday.
8. Edit the Working, Paid Hours, and Pay Code fields, as desired.
9. Click Save.