Many new laws and regulations are arising around biometric data. All companies in our industry that serves customers nationwide are required to have proper procedures in place for handling this kind of data. Check with your local counsel to ensure you do not have additional requirements.
The compliance disclosure will only pop up once per login session.
The uAttend interface for biometric compliance is a 3-step process.
- Check the confirmation box stating that the sample compliance consent agreement was provided to you.
- Enter the Administrator account's initials to advance to the next section.
- Confirm one of the two options stating that you have either obtained consent or that it is not required. One of these two must be chosen to advance.
- Check the box to agree and accept the terms of the agreement.
- Enter the name exactly as listed (Administrator's name) and press 'Accept'.
- "My 'Accept' button is greyed out or does not appear."
- Be sure you've completed the prior steps of entering your initials and selecting one of the radio buttons in step 2.
- Maximize your browser window or return the zoom level to 100% (if you've previously zoomed it in).
- "I don't know which option to choose in step 2."
- Laws are being enacted at the state level - check with your local Dept of Labor to find out if biometric consent is required in your state/municipality.