This article will provide you with steps to follow to update the firmware version on your timeclock. It is important to keep your clock up to date to ensure proper and secure functionality and take advantage of new features and feature enhancements.
To update the firmware version on your timeclock, follow these steps. :
The buttons mentioned in the following steps are highlighted here.
- Go to the timeclock, press the MENU button, and enter your 5-digit admin passcode followed by the OK button. (The default code is 53178. See the account administrator for this passcode if it has been changed from the default.)
2. Use the arrow keys on the clock to navigate to the System Management option on the menu and press the OK button.
3. Use the arrow keys on the clock to navigate to the Update Firmware option, at the bottom of the list on the menu, and press the OK button.
4. Enter the code "8675309" and press the OK button.
- The screen should display a message that the clock is downloading the new firmware (if a new version is available).
- The timeclock will automatically reboot to complete the installation.
- If the update fails (amber error screen), there may be a firewall or network security measure preventing the update process. Check with your network administrator to ensure the clock is able to communicate with our servers.
- If this issue persists, after all the network restrictions have been eliminated, contact our support team.