uAttend Utilities is a web-based tool for uAttend customers to quickly configure their entire active users list with the permission and credentials to punch using the web and/or smartphone methods! The tool will also send a notification via (free!!!) uText or email, all set up from within this convenient, easy to use online tool!
- Open a web browser and navigate to utilities.trackmytime.com.
- Enter your Company ID.
- Enter the username and password for an administrator profile on the account. Only administrators have access to this tool.
- Click the LOGIN button.
- Check the box next to all the employees you wish to apply an action to. You can also check the top box to select all employees from the list. If you have more than one page of employees on the list, keep in mind that even if you use the select all checkbox, you will have to go to each page to select the remaining employees.
- Click the ACTION button toward the upper right corner of the list.
- Click the drop-down arrow to reveal the action options.
- Select the action you wish to apply to the selected employees.
- Proceed to enter a username and password for each employee you wish to provide remote punching access for.
- You can optionally enter a phone number and/or email address to use when sending a notification to the employee with their new access credentials. If you do not enter contact information here, the employee will not receive the notification below. However, they will still be able to punch for whichever method selected.
- When you have completed entering all the needed information for each employee on the list, click the CONFIRM button toward the lower right corner of the employee list.
- You should see the list has been updated to reflect the changes implemented by the action you chose.
- If you entered contact information for the employees, have them look for the following notification with instructions on logging in to the web portal and/or smartphone app.
- Have them click the LOGIN button from the notification (or navigate to the same site URL used to login as admin) to get to the uAttend login page for your company.
- They should then be able to punch remotely, as seen below in an example from the web punch option.
- If your employees will be using the smartphone punch method, you can use one of these links to visit the help file associated with the corresponding app version they are using.
Legacy Version (If your app version has not yet been updated, use this link. We are currently rolling out a new app version in stages, so not all accounts have access to the new version yet. Your app will update to the newest version soon.)
Latest Version (If your app version was recently updated with a new look and additional features, use this link.)