If in the event that the password for your MN1000/2000 timeclock needs to be changed, the following steps will guide you towards that process.
Changing the MN1000/2000 timeclock password:
- Tap the button labeled ‘MENU’, where it will then prompt you to then “Input Password”; type in the administrative password used for the clock and then tap the 'OK' button.
- You'll have several different options displayed; tap the option labeled Device.
- You should now have several different menu options to select from. Select the one labeled Change Password where it will then show two additional options: Change Admin Password & Change Super User Password.
- Tap the password option you intend to make changes to. Whichever you pick, it will then prompt you to input the new password twice.
- After inputting the new password twice, it will then take you immediately back to the prior menu. You should now be able to use the MN1000/2000 clock with the updated password(s).