Once you have created a new schedule, you must publish the schedule in order to send it to your employees. You may also leave the schedule unpublished if you wish to make further changes to it at a later date.
To publish a created schedule, follow these steps:
- Click Scheduling at the top of your account.
- Click Schedules on the left side of the screen.
- The published schedule for the current time period will be displayed, by default. If you'd like to select a different schedule, select the arrow on the left and select the schedule you are going to publish.
- Click Publish.
NOTE: If the Schedule currently presented does not show a Publish button, this means that this Schedule has already been published.
The status of a Schedule is also displayed underneath the Schedule name after selecting the left arrow (shown below).
- If there are unfilled slots in any of the shifts, you will receive a warning. You may either cancel and fill the slots or choose to Publish anyway.
- If all shifts are complete, you will receive a notification that everything looks correct. Click Publish.
- From the confirmation window, you may choose to Download the Schedule as a PDF document, Notify Everyone on Schedule to automatically send this to the employees via email, or Share Later to view/download the schedule at a later time.
- If Notifying Everyone on Schedule, any employees in this schedule who do not have email addresses assigned will be shown here, so you can enter the email address you'd like to send the schedule to. Once all email addresses are entered, click Send Notifications.
NOTE: Please be sure the schedule is complete before sending emails, as once the emails are sent they cannot be recalled.