The uAttend Scheduling Feature allows Administrators to add Shift Templates at any time to meet changing needs in the Schedule. The steps below provide instruction for viewing created shift templates, along with adding new shift templates in uAttend.
To view created Shift Templates, follow these steps:
- Select Scheduling tab.
- Select Settings subtab.
- Select Position that Shift Templates have been created for.
- Scroll down to view the current Shift Templates.
Filter options include:
- Status: click on the drop-down option to filter by Active, Archived, or All.
- Day: click on the drop-down option to filter by days of the week where at least 1 employee is needed.
To add a new Shift Template, follow these steps:
- Select Position that you'd like to create the Shift Template for.
- Select Add Shift Template.
- Enter Shift Template Name.
- Enter the number of employees needed for each day of this template.
- Enter the start/end times of the shift.
- Select Save.