The uAttend Scheduling Feature allows Administrators to edit/remove Positions at any time to meet changing needs in the Schedule. The steps below provide instruction for editing existing positions, along with archiving and unarchiving positions in uAttend.
To edit an existing Position, follow these steps:
- Select Position you'd like to edit.
- To edit Position Name, enter the desired name in the field titled, Position Name.
- To edit Position Color, click on Position Color and select the desired color.
- To edit Assigned Employees, click on the employee's name from the sidebar to assign to the Position.
Clicking on an employee in the center of the window will unassign them from this Position.
Quick Tip: You can search for an employee to assign by selecting the magnifying glass at the top of the user list and entering the employee's name.
- Press Save at the bottom of the page.
To archive a Position, follow these steps:
- Select Position you'd like to archive.
- Select the Active switch at the top of the page to toggle the Position's Status to Archived.
- Select Archive to finalize the status change.
NOTE: Archiving a position also archives attached shift templates.
To unarchive a Position, follow these steps:
- While viewing active Positions, select the dropdown menu that says, "Active", and change to Archived to view Archived Positions.
- Select Position you'd like to unarchive.
- Select the Active switch at the top of the page to toggle the Position's Status to Active.
- Select Unarchive to finalize the status change.
NOTE: Unarchiving a Position also unarchives all attached shift templates.