The Overtime Report will allow Administrators and Supervisors to track Overtime for employees for a pay period or a date range. In the Overtime report, Administrators will view all employees and Supervisors will only view the employees in their responsible departments. The Overtime Report will display the total number of regular hours (REG) and the total number of Overtime hours (OT1 and OT2) worked per employee and/or department for the selected date range.
NOTE: If Weekly Overtime rules are turned on, the last day of the work week will have any earned Weekly Overtime hours calculated to the OT1 Hours. The last day of the work week must be in the date range for the Overtime Report to have those hours calculated in OT1 Hours. If the last day of the work week is not in the date range, Weekly Overtime hours will not be in the OT1 Hours calculations.
To run the Overtime Report, follow these steps:
- Go to the Reports tab in your uAttend account.
- Click on Overtime Report
- The report defaults to current pay period date range, all active employees, and all departments.
Filter options include:
- Date Range: to change the date click on the date range and select from the drop-down options.
- Active or Archived Employees: click on the drop-down option to filter by Active, Archived or Both.
- Departments: click on All Departments to filter by specific departments.
- Employees: click on All Employees to filter by selected employees.
The report displays:
- Employee First and Last name
- Regular Hours - (REG): Total amount of time (in hours) the employee worked in Regular Time during the selected date range
- Overtime 1 Hours - (OT1): Total amount of time (in hours) the employee worked in Overtime 1 during the selected date range
- Overtime 2 Hours - (OT2): Total amount of time (in hours) the employee worked in Overtime 2 during the selected time range
- Total Hours: Total number of combined hours from Regular Hours, Overtime 1 Hours, and Overtime 2 Hours
You’ll able to print, email or export the Overtime Report based on the filters selected.
- Print: Click on the Print option on the top right
- Email: Click on the Email option on the top right, select the email or enter an email with an optional message, then click Send.
- Export: Click on the Export option on the top right and the CSV export file will start downloading.