The BN time clocks allow you to connect to the Internet via LAN while the BN6500 allow you to connect via LAN and WiFi. The process of activating your time clock via LAN is the same for the BN6000 and BN6500 models, so they have been grouped together in this step.
Activation Via LAN
1. Attach a LAN cable to your clock and router, then plug your clock into a power outlet. (Your clock should be powered on. Select LAN (option 2) on your 6500 model.
2. Enter your uAttend Company ID. This ID can be found in the upper right corner of your uAttend Web Portal.
3. Confirm that your account information is correct.
4. Select a Time Zone based on the location of the clock.
5. Press OK when setup is complete.
Activation Via WiFi
1. Plug your time clock into a power outlet.
2. Select 1 for WiFi
3. Press OK to View a list of WiFi Networks.
4. Select and confirm your Network.
5. Enter your password. See the character table, refer to Password for WiFi Time Clocks.
6. Confirm that your password is correct.
7. Enter your Company ID and press OK. (Your Company ID can be found in the upper right corner of your uAttend Web Portal.)
8. Confirm that your account information is correct.
9. Select a Time Zone based on the location of the clock.
10. Press OK when setup is complete.