The uPunch clocks allow you to enter times at which the punch will automatically shift over to the next column, eliminating the need to manually push the button for the proper column. You can set 12 different times at which the punch column shifts (codes 01–12).
1. Under the HN 4 menu, when the code “01” appears, use the + and - buttons to select the hour (24-hour format), then press Enter to confirm the setting.
2. Use the + and - buttons to select the minute, then press Enter to confirm the setting.
After you have set the time, you will set the days of the week.
3. Use the + and - buttons to scroll through the days. A flashing triangle indicates the day that is currently selected. Press the Back button to toggle each day on or off.
The + button moves your selection from right to left and the - button moves your selection from left to right.
4. Press Enter to confirm these settings.
Next, you will select which column the time clock will punch. The options are:
01 Column 1
02 Column 2
03 Column 3
04 Column 4
5. Use the + and - buttons to make your selection, then press Enter to confirm the setting.
Repeat these steps for codes 02–12, if you wish to change the column shifting 12 times