The uPunch clocks allow you to set up to 12 alarms during the week. At the designated time, the clock will emit a loud ring to indicate break time or whatever you type of notification you wish.
Setting the Duration of the Alarm
Under the HN 3 menu, when the code “00” appears, set the duration of the alarm time (in seconds). Use the + and - buttons to make your selection, then press Enter to confirm the setting.
Setting the Ringing Time from Group 01 to Group 12
You can set 12 different times, or groups, for the alarm/bell to ring during the work week. Each group is numbered 01–12.
1. When the code “01” appears, use the + and - buttons to select the hour (24-hour format), then press Enter to confirm the setting.
After you have set the hour, you will set the minutes for the alarm.
2. Use the + and - buttons to select the minute, then press Enter to confirm the setting.
After you have set the time, you will set the days of the week.
3. Use the + and - buttons to scroll through the days. A flashing triangle indicates the day that is currently selected. Press the Back button to toggle each day on or off.
The + button moves your selection from right to left and the - button moves your selection from left to right.
4. Press Enter to confirm these settings.
Next, you will select which alarm/bell will ring for this group. The options are:
01 External bell and internal alarm
02 External bell
03 Internal alarm
5. Use the + and - buttons to make your selection, then press Enter to confirm the setting.
Repeat these steps for codes 02–12, if you wish to change the alarm/bell ringing for all 12 groups.