If your employees will punch in using the smartphone application, you can add a geo-location to specify the radius within which the employees can punch in. To enable this optional feature, see Setting up Employees for Smartphone App Punching.
To add a geo-location, follow these steps:
1. Click Settings from the main menu.
2. Click Punch Management from the sub-navigation.
3. In the Geo-Locations section, click the add '+' icon.
4. Enter a nickname and the full address of the geo-location.
5. From the Punch Radius drop-down menu, select the distance from the address that employees will be allowed to punch in (e.g., Within 5 miles of this address).
6. Click the Save icon.