After you have entered holiday pay days into the system, you can specify which holidays apply to each individual employee.
To assign holiday time to an employee, follow these steps:
1. Click Users in the main menu.
2. Click the edit icon for the employee to whom you'd like to apply the holiday.
3. Navigate to the Holidays step.
4. From the assigned holidays, click edit to configure the holiday settings.
5. Select if the holiday is a working holiday or not.
If the holiday is a working holiday, select the pay code that will be applied to the hours worked on the holiday. If the holiday is not a working holiday, enter the hours that will be added to the employee's time card.
6. Click Save.