The uPunch clocks allow you to enter times at which the punch color will change between red and black, highlighting times when employees punch in late or punch out early. You can set up to 24 times during the week when the print color will change between red and black (codes 01–24).
1. Under the HN 5 menu, when the code “01” appears, use the + and - buttons to select the hour (24-hour format), then press Enter to confirm the setting.
2. Use the + and - buttons to select the minute, then press Enter to confirm the setting.
After you have set the time, you will set the days of the week.
3. Use the + and - buttons to scroll through the days. A flashing triangle indicates the day that is currently selected. Press the Back button to toggle each day on or off.
The + button moves your selection from right to left and the - button moves your selection from left to right.
4. Press Enter to confirm these settings.
Next, you will select which color you wish to print at this time. The options are:
5. Use the + and - buttons to make your selection, then press Enter to confirm the setting.
Repeat these steps for codes 02–24, if you wish to change the print color 24 times.
NOTE: When you have completed setting the codes, move the Set switch to the "-" position (to the left) and close the time clock cover.