To set up overtime pay for a department, follow these steps:
1. Click the Departments tab on the main menu.
2. Select the department from the list.
3. Click the Overtime link.
4. To access the Weekly/Bi-Weekly Overtime drop-down menu, click the Edit link.You can either specify when overtime pay should begin or you can turn the setting off. The options are: After 32.5 Hours, After 40 Hours, After 44 Hours, After 45 Hours, After 46 Hours, After 48 Hours, After 60 Hours, After 80 Hours in 2 Week Period, After 86 Hours in 2 Week Period, and After 106 Hours in 2 Week Period.
The Weekly/Bi-Weekly Overtime feature must be activated to access the daily overtime options.
5. To access the Daily Overtime 1 drop-down menu, click the Edit link. Specify when daily overtime pay should begin for Daily Overtime 1. The options are: After 8 Hours, After 9 Hours, After 10 Hours, After 11 Hours, and After 12 Hours.
6. To access the Daily Overtime 2 drop-down menu, click the Edit link. Specify when daily overtime pay should begin for Daily Overtime 2. The options are: After 11 Hours, After 12 Hours, and After 16 Hours.
7. Turn 7th Day Overtime off or on by clicking the Edit link.
If 7th Day Overtime is turned on, employees will earn overtime pay after seven consecutive days worked.
8. When you are finished with each setting, click Save.NOTE: If you set up overtime after users have begun punching in and out, you must recalculate time cards to reflect any overtime worked. To recalculate time cards, click the Time Cards tab, then select the user's name from the list. Click the Recalculate link in the lower-right corner of the screen.