After you set up departments, you will add users to your uAttend Staffing client account and assign them to the departments. You can also customize each user's profile by using the settings found on the Users page. There are three types of users: administrators, supervisors, and employees.
Administrators—Administrators have control over the uAttend account. They set all preferences within the account. Administrators add all users, including employees, supervisors, and other administrators.
To add an admin, follow these steps:
1. Click the Users tab on the main menu.
2. Click the Add button located on the top left corner of the page .
3. Select admin in the role page and click next located on the bottom right corner
4. In the first name field, enter the admin's first name.
5. In the last name field, enter the admin's last name.
6. In the email field, enter the admin's email address.
7. In the phone field, enter the admin's phone number.
8. Enter the username and password. The admin will use this credential to login to the client account.
8. In the timezone field, select the timezone you wish to associate with the admin.
9. Click the Save button to create the admin