To link the MN1000 to your uAttend account, follow these steps from your uAttend account:
1. Attach an Ethernet cable between the MN1000 and your router, then plug the MN1000 into a power outlet.
The MN1000 should be turned on, with the display illuminated.
2. Log in to your uAttend account, if you are not already logged in.
3. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
4. Click the Punch Management link.
5. Click Add Time Clock.6. In the Device ID field, enter the Device ID assigned to the MN1000.
You can find the Device ID on a sticker on the back of the MN1000. If you cannot locate this sticker, you can also find the Device ID in the time clock. To do this, press the MENU button and enter the custom admin password. Select Device Management, then select Device ID.
Be sure to enter the complete Device ID. An example of a Device ID is MN1000-12345678.
7. In the Name/Location field, enter the name for the MN1000.
8. Click Add.The MN1000 will now be linked to your uAttend account.