**We are currently updating the design of the time card UI across all accounts. We expect this process to be complete soon. Enjoy the new fresh look of the Timecard detail pages.**
To add vacation, sick, holiday, or other benefit hours to an employee's timecard, follow these steps:
1. Click the Timecards tab on the main menu.
2. Select the user's name from the list.
The employee's timecard will appear.
3. Click the blue plus sign (+) to the right of the appropriate date.
4. From the Punch Type drop-down menu, select Benefit.
5. From the Benefit Type drop-down menu, select the benefit type.
The options are Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and Other.
6. In the Benefit Hours field, enter the number of benefit hours.
Enter four digits in this field (e.g., enter "0800" for 8 hours).
7. Press Save And Close