**We are currently updating the design of the time card UI across all accounts. We expect this process to be complete soon. Enjoy the new fresh look of the Timecard detail pages.**
Administrators and supervisors with editing rights can allow for current timecards to be emailed to employees.
To set up employee timecard emails, follow these steps:
1. Click the Users tab on the main menu.
2. Select the user's name from the list.
3. Click the Employee Services link.
4. Click the Edit link in the User Settings section.
5. Select Yes from the Send Employee Timecard drop-down menu.
The Email and Send Time fields appear.
6. In the Email field, enter the email address(es) to which you would like to have the timecard sent.
If you would like the timecard sent to multiple email addresses, you can separate each address with a semicolon.
7. From the Send Time drop-down menu, select the frequency that you would like the timecard sent.
The options are Daily, Weekly, and Each Pay Period. If you select Weekly, the Day of Week to Send drop-down menu appears, allowing you to select the day of the week on which you would like the timecard sent.
8. Click Save.