In uAttend, you can set up holiday pay days for your users.
To add a new holiday, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
2. Click the Holidays link.
3. Click Add Holiday.
4. From the drop-down menus, enter the date and the holiday name.
5. In the Paid Hours field, enter the number of paid hours for employees who will not be working on the holiday.
6. From the Pay Code drop-down menu, select the pay code (e.g., Reg, OT1, etc.) for employees who will be working on the holiday.
7. From the Apply to All drop-down menu, select Yes if you wish for this holiday to apply to all employees.
If the holiday will apply to only some or none of your employees, select No. Then see "Assigning Holiday Time to Users" below to assign the holiday to each individual user.
8. From the Working drop-down menu, select Yes if some or all of your employees will be working on the holiday.
NOTE: If Working is set to Yes, employees will not receive the automatic holiday hours from this Holiday. Any employee that has a Holiday with Working set to Yes will require the HOL hours be manually added to their timecard, if they need both REG and HOL hours for that day.
9. Click Add.
NOTE: The Employee's Timecard may have to be Recalculated after any changes are made to the Holiday settings in order to see them reflected on the Timecard. See Adding Benefit Hours to Timecards to learn how to do this