If you offer your employees paid lunches, you may want time automatically added to your employee's time cards if they fail to punch out for their lunch break. With Lunch Premium Pay, regular time (paycode REG) will automatically be added to the employee's time card if they work past a set threshold without punching out for lunch. If you do not offer your employees paid lunches and wish to automatically deduct time from their time card, see Lunch Deductions.
Follow these steps to enable Lunch Premium Pay:
1. Click the Departments tab on the main menu.
2. Select the department from the list.
By default you will be taken to the General tab.
3. From Lunch Punches, click Edit next to Lunch Premium Pay.
4. From the drop-down menu, select Enabled.
5. Select the threshold after which lunch premium time will added if an employee does not punch out for lunch.
For example, if you select After 6 hours worked, lunch premium time will be added to the employee's time card if they do not punch out for lunch.
6. Choose the length of lunch premium time that will be added.
7. Click Save.