The Users Dashboard allows you to view all your users in a list or a card view. Both views provide the vital information you need at a glance, such as employee punch authentication methods and last login status.
- Add User: Click to add administrators, supervisors, or employees to your account.
- Search: Easily search users by first or last name; your return list updates in real time.
- Filter: Filter users by status, defaults to active.
Note: You can also update the status of multiple users by selecting the checkbox next to each user (or select all). Once selected, you have the option to edit the status. This allows you to easily activate or archive users quickly.
Card/List View: Select to view your users by list or card view. By default, users will display by card view, however you can easily change based on your preference.
- Switch to List View:
- Switch to Card View:
- First/last name
- Role (administrator, supervisor or employee)
- The user's responsible or home department. Supervisors who have more than one responsible department will display all departments for which they are responsible. Card view will display the number of responsible departments out of the number of all departments. On hover, responsible departments will display.
- Last login details
- If applicable, the user's last login will display along with the details of their login source (IP address if web login).
- Authentication method (employees only)
- Employees who punch using the time clock will display an icon for their time clock authentication method (PIN, Fingerprint, or RFID).