In uAttend, you can enter expenses for your employees. Administrators set up expenses in the account and enable employees to use the expense feature.
NOTE: The expense feature is only available for users in your account who use one of the Platinum Series C time clocks (BN6400, BN6500, BN6000, CB6500, CB6000) and for users who punch in through the uAttend website.
Enabling Expense Feature
To enable the expenses feature, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab.
2. Click the Employee Services link.
3. Click Enable in the Expenses section of the page, to enable the expense feature.
Add Expense Codes
To add expense codes to your account, follow these steps:
1. Click the Add/Edit Codes link in the upper-right corner of the Expenses section on the Employee Servicespage.
2. Click Add Expense.
The Add Expense dialog box will appear.
3. Enter the expense code and expense name.
4. Select the department(s) to which this code will apply, or select All Departments. You can also expand a department name to select individual employees.
5. Click Save And Close.
Entering Expenses Via Time Clock
Employees can enter expenses through a Platinum Series C time clock (BN6500, BN6000, CB6500, CB6000). To enter an expense through a clock, employees will follow these steps:
1. Press the check mark (uAttend menu) key, followed by the PIN code assigned to the user.
2. Press OK.
3. Select Timecard Options and press OK.
4. Select Add Expense and press OK.
5. Select the expense code and press OK.
6. Enter the expense amount and press OK.
The message "Is This The Correct Amount?" will display.
7. Press OK to accept the expense amount or press the ESC key to back out.
8. Using the down arrow key, scroll down to select the date to which you want the expense applied and press OK.
The message "Is This The Correct Date?" will display.
9. Press OK to accept the date or press the ESC key to back out.
The time clock will display the message "Expense Added!"
Entering Expenses via uAttend Website
Employees can enter expenses through the uAttend website.
To enter an expense through the uAttend website, employees will follow these steps:
1. Click the Employee Services tab.
2. In the Expense section, click Add Expense.
3. Select the code, expense amount, and date.
4. Click Save and Close.
NOTE: Administrators can also add expenses to an employee's timecard.