Supervisors are assigned departments for which they are responsible. Depending on the preferences the administrator sets up, supervisors can perform the following functions:
- Viewing and/or editing employees' profiles within their departments (See Viewing/Editing User Profiles.)
- Adding and archiving users (See Adding Users and Removing Users.)
- Adding and archiving departments (See Adding Departments and Removing Departments.)
- Editing employee timecards (See Viewing/Editing Timecards.)
- Assigning pay rates to shifts (See Assigning Pay Rate to Shift.)
- Running reports (See the help articles on reports.)
- Managing the smartphone app (See Managing the Smartphone App.)
Supervisors can perform all of the same functions as administrators except: setting the time format, posting company-wide notices, setting up pay periods, adding and removing time clocks, adding IP addresses and caller IDs, setting up holidays, exporting timecards, and setting up timecard approval.
The following screen shows the supervisor home page.