Now that you have created your uAttend account, you are ready to add time clocks and start setting up your company data. The following is a collection of articles that can be used to guide you through the more common first steps after creating an account. There are more articles in our Help Center, but these represent the most frequently requested by new Administrators. Click the links to visit each Help File in a new tab.
- Time clocks - CB Series (RFID models), BN Series (RFID models) and MN Series (Face ID models)
- Adding Departments - Create multiple departments to organize and manage Employees.
- Adding Users - Add users, assign them to departments and configure their profiles.
- Setting Up Users for Fingerprint Punching - BN Series clocks only
- Viewing/Editing Timecards - Work with and edit Employee time cards.
- Pay Period Report - Most frequently used for processing payroll