Step 1. Uploading a logo to your uAttend Account
Log into the uAttend portal. Note - you must log in as an administrator account. Supervisors and employee accounts cannot see the settings tab.
- Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
- Click the Punch Management link.
- In the Logo Image section, click Edit.
- Click Browse to browse for your logo. Logos can be .jpg, .png or .gif file types. The entire name of the file must be lowercase. The uAttend portal will automatically resize your image to fit the screen of your time clocks.
- Select your logo and click Open.
- Click Upload. The logo will upload and appear in the logo section beneath the list of time clocks on your account.
Step 2. Downloading the logo to your Time Clock
To download your company logo to your uAttend time clock, follow these steps:
- Press the MENU key.
- Enter the custom admin password, then press OK.
- From the time clock menu, select the Device Management menu.
- Select Upload Logo or Download Logo, depending on your time clock, and press OK.
- If you are using the MN1000 or MN2000, you must unplug the clock and plug it back in to restart.