The Payroll Report displays total hours worked by pay code for employees in your account. You can easily view data for current and previous pay periods using the date range field. To run the Payroll Report, follow these steps:
- Click the Reports tab on the main menu.
- Click Payroll Report.
- By default, the report will show all active employees that have hours for the current pay period.
- The following data is available:
- Employee name
- Hours by pay codes
- Total hours by employee
- Account totals by pay codes for hours and gross pay
5. Click the View button to toggle between listing employee names or listing department names. You can also toggle the payroll report view between hours and gross pay.
6. You can sort the Payroll Report by clicking Employee, Department, or a pay code at the top of each column.
7. To see the hours worked in each department click on a row and it will expand to show the data.
8. To view total hours for previous pay periods or a range of time, locate the pay period selector right above the report in the middle. You can then select a pay period and click Apply to load the report. You can also select Range to specify which dates before clicking Apply to load the report.
9. Use the search bar located on the top left corner to filter the Payroll Report further. Use it to search employee names (if in employee view) or department names (if in department View).
10. You can also export your report in CSV by clicking the export button located next to the View button.