Banking a Holiday is a feature that will allow you to remove the scheduled Holiday from a certain day on a time card to be added on a different day. This feature can be used for employees who work on scheduled Holidays but still have the ability to observe the Holiday on a different day. To Bank a Holiday, please follow these steps:
1. Click Time Cards from the dashboard menu.
2. Select a user with an active holiday on their time card.
3. Hover over the holiday and select the Edit tool. Once in Edit view, delete the holiday from the time card.
4. Select the Plus Sign on the day that you want to re-add the Holiday too. Under Punch Type, select Holiday, then select from the list of available Holidays.
5. After choosing the holiday to add, save the changes by selecting the checkmark.