If your business allows orders for pick-up or delivery, you have the option to ring up phone orders on the POS. With phone orders, you select if the order is for pick-up or delivery and the customer details you enter print on the receipt.
To process a phone order, follow these steps:
1. Press the phone icon from the main navigation.
2. In the phone order list, press New.
3. Enter the name of the customer in the Customer Name field.
4. Enter the 10-digit phone number of the customer in the Phone Number field.
Note: Either customer name or phone number is required.
5. Select if the order is for Pick-up or Delivery.
If the order is for delivery, enter the delivery address.
6. Press Create.
To clear all the fields, press Clear.
7. Add items to the ticket.
8. Hold the order until the customer is ready to pay.
9. To resume the order, press the phone icon or press Resume from the ticket details.
The held phone order will display.
10. To edit the customer details, press the customer icon.
11. To process a payment for the phone order or edit the order, press the edit icon.
12. Once the customer is ready to pay, process the transaction.