To configure your EMV reader to your uAccept POS, see Configuring your EMV Reader to your POS.
To set up your MA150 EMV terminal, follow these steps:
Step 1–Connect the Ethernet Cable
Note: Do not connect a power cord to your EMV terminal until instructed to do so.
1. Connect an Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port of the cable adapter interface attached to your EMV terminal. (A)
2. Connect the end of the Ethernet cable into your modem, router, or switch. (B)
Step 2–Connect the Power Supply
1. Plug the micro-USB power supply into the port of the cable adapter interface attached to your EMV terminal. (A)
2. Plug the power supply USB into the power adapter. (C)
3. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet. (D)
4. The EMV terminal will turn on once power is applied.