If you have a static network, you will need to set up a static IP address for your account.
To set up your static IP address, follow these steps:
1. Press and hold the device power button for a few seconds. The power button is located on the right side of the device.
When uAccept is first launched, the login screen will appear.
2. Press the Settings icon, located at the bottom right of the screen.
3. When you are prompted to enter the configuration PIN, enter 81578 and press Confirm.
The Network Settings screen will appear.
4. From the Configuration drop-down menu, select Static.
5. Enter your network settings and press Confirm.