Citadel now offers you the freedom to assign policies to individual users throughout your account, regardless of their role type. This new functionality will help you organize your employees policies either via their home department or on a user by user basis. Below is a step by step walk-through of how to assign a Punch Management Policy to an active user, allowing them perform punches from any platform enabled within the Punch Management Policy.
1. Start by accessing the Policies tab, then select Punch Management. Here you will see a list of all available Punch Management policies included within the account. Select the Punch Management Policy that will need to be assigned.
2. Ensure that at least one of the following options are set to Yes in the Punch Management Policy: 'Allow Time Clock Punch', 'Allow Web Punch' or 'Allow Smartphone Punch'.
Note: By setting either 'Time Clock, Web or Smartphone' punch to yes, you will be allowing any user with this assigned Punch Management Policy to punch in through the respective method allowed.
3. Once the Punch Management Policy has been created or modified, you will want to access the People tab, followed by the user that requires the previously enabled Punch Management Policy.
4. Under the user profile, select Policies. From here you will select the 'Assign or Replace Policy' option, which will provide you with all available policies currently not assigned to the user.
5. Select the 'Punch Management' sub tab, then select the Punch Management policy created or modified within Step 2.
6. A confirmation message will appear, providing a review of the changes you are about to make. Selecting Confirmwill replace the current Punch Management policy with the policy created or modified within Step 2.
7. The user selected will now have an active Punch Management Policy in place, allowing them to punch in from any of the enabled platforms selected within the Punch Management Policy.