Punch Management policy dictates how your employees can punch in and out of shifts, the length of shifts, and when days change. To change these settings, follow these steps:
1. Click Policies under Organization in the main menu.
2. Click the Punch Management tab and click Add.
3. Adjust the following settings:
- Maximum Shift Length – The maximum number of hours a person can work in one shift.
- Day Changes At – This is the time when the work day changes.
- New Shift Starts After – The number of hours that must lapse after an employee punches out before they may start a new shift.
- Allow Time Clock Punch – Enable an employee to punch at a time clock.
- Allow Web Punch – Enable an employee to punch from their computer on the Citadel Cloud.
- Allow Department transfer – Enable employees to transfer between departments.
- Allow Smartphone Punch – Enable employees to create punches using the Citadel smartphone app.
4. When you are finished editing, click Save.