The service provided for emailing time cards are based upon your role in the system. Employees can send their own time cards to any email address, while supervisors and administrators can email time cards to individual and multiple employees, supervisors, administrators and other email addresses that may not be linked to a user profile.
For employees who wish to send their own time card to a particular recipient:
- From the Time Card landing page, choose the desired pay period and click the Email button.
- The Email Time Card drop-down is displayed.
- Enter the recipients email address, and click Send
For supervisors and administrators who wish to send one or more time cards to one or more recipient:
- From the Time Card landing page, choose the desired pay period and click the Email button to launch the email wizard.
- The Email Time Cards page is displayed
- Choose how you would like to select the time cards to send:
* Department - All employees in one or more departments. The pay period displayed on the Time Cards page is set by default. However, from the departments page, you can choose a different pay period by clicking the Pay Period forward and back arrows. Choose All Departments or click the departments name to select an individual department.
* Saved Group - All employees in a group you previously had saved at the end of this wizard. The pay period displayed on the Time Cards page is set by default. However, from the saved groups page, you can choose a different pay period by clicking the Pay Period forward and back arrows. Choose a saved group or remove a saved group.
* Individual - Select one or more employees by name. The pay period displayed on the Time Cards page is set by default. However, from the select individual recipients page, you can choose a different pay period by clicking the Pay Period forward and back arrows. Search for employees by last name or department name, and filter the employee list by department.
- After selecting the time cards you wish to send, click Next to choose one or more recipients who should receive the time cards:
* Administrator - Administrators will receive all the time cards in your selection.
* Supervisors - Supervisors will only receive the time cards of employees within their department(s).
* Employee - Employees will only receive their time card.
* Other Recipients - Other recipients may include your payroll service, accountant, etc. Click Next to continue
- You will be prompted to supply email address for email recipients who's email address is missing. Once the email address is entered, the user's profile will be updated and you will not be asked to supply the email address again. You can choose not to supply an email address at this time, however, the recipient will not be sent a time card.
- The final step provides the ability to review and change your previous choices. Click Send when finished.
- Before exiting the wizard, you are prompted to decide whether you would like to save the group for future time card emails. Click Yes to name and save the group, click No to return to the time cards page.
Enter the name you wish to identify the saved group and click Save. Otherwise, click Cancel to go back to the previous page.
Note: The time cards have been sent. Choosing Cancel at this point, cancels only the save group option.