Before logging out, you will need to close the till. To close the till, follow these steps:
1. Press the Settings button, located in the lower-right corner of the screen, and select Close Till.
2. Enter the total amount in coins and bills that are in the register.
Below are examples of the different till settings. To edit your till options, see Adding Devices. The till setting options are:
- Simple—The Simple method requires that the employee enters the total sum of all bill denominations in dollars and the total sum of all change denominations in cents.
- Complex A—The Complex A method requires that the employee enters the total amount of each denomination of bills ($1 bills, $5 bills, and so on) in dollars and the total amount of each denomination of change (quarters, dimes, and etc.) in cents.
- Complex B—The Complex B method requires that the employee enters the total number of bills or coins in each denomination, which will then calculate the dollar amount of the denomination.
Simple Till Setting
Complex A Till Setting
Complex B Till Setting
3. Press Confirm.
4. At the confirmation screen, press Confirm again.
Once the till is closed, you will have the option to print the Z-Tape and Journal Tape reports.