When a product on the POS is selected with Price at Time of Sale enabled, a pop-up window appears with a numeric keypad. From here you can enter the desired amount for the selected product.
For assistance on setting up Price at Time of Sale, click here.
To modify the price of a product with Price at Time of Sale enabled, follow these steps:
1. Select the product with Price at Time of Sale enabled on the POS.
The price modifier pop-up displays.
Note: If you do not want to modify the retail price, press Confirm.
2. Enter the desired price for the product using the numeric keypad and press Confirm.
To add notes, click the Note button and enter any applicable notes.
3. Select to add or edit product modifiers if applicable.
4. Press Confirm to add the product to the ticket.
To re-edit the price of the product with Price at Time of Sale enabled on the POS, follow these steps.
1. Select the product from the ticket.
2. Press Edit.
3. The product modifier pop-up displays. Press Edit next to the product price.
4. The price modifier pop-up displays. Enter the desired product price and press Confirm.
5. Press Confirm.