To configure your EMV reader to your uAccept POS, follow these steps:
Note: You must enable EMV in your online account before you can configure your EMV terminal on your uAccept POS. For instructions on how to enable EMV in your uAccept online account see Adding Devices.
1. Log in to your uAccept POS.
2. Press the Settings icon.
3. Press Device Settings.
4. Press EMV.
5. In the IP Address field, enter the IP address of the EMV Terminal and press enter on the keyboard.
6. Press Edit.
To find the IP address on your EMV reader, see Finding Your EMV Reader IP Address.
7. Press Confirm.
Note: When processing a credit card transaction, you will be prompted to start the EMV terminal from your POS and use the EMV reader for credit card transactions.
8. Log in to the uAccept cloud portal as an administrator.
9. Hover over the System Management section and click on the Account Settings option.
10. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the EDIT button.
11. Scroll to the Payment Settings section and click the Pencil icon to edit your Dejavoo Settings.
12. Click on the Group with the device you are adding.
13. Locate the device you are adding from the list and click on it to place a checkmark next to it.
14. Click the SAVE button.