The uAccept product export allows you to easily create a backup of your products or edit your products in bulk and re-import.
To export your products to a CSV spreadsheet, follow these steps:
1. From the Products tab, click Product List.
2. From the Tasks tab, click Export Products.
Note: By default, a list of your Active products will display. You can select to export a list of products based on the following filters:
- Active —Active products in your product list.
- Archived —Products with an Archived status.
- Tracking —Products for which you are tracking inventory.
- Alerts —Products for which you have low-level inventory alerts set.
- All—Active, Archived, Tracking, and Alerts products.
There are many different columns in the product export spreadsheet. To view an explanation of each column, see Product Export Details.
If you wish to modify your product data and re-import your product list, see Importing Products via CSV.