A user is an employee who is given rights to use the uAccept POS system. Users are assigned to groups and are assigned user policies, which define their access privileges.
To add a new user to your uAccept POS account, follow these steps:
1. From the System Management tab, select Users.
2. From the Users menu, select Users/User Groups.
3. In the Users section, click Add.
4. In the First Name field, enter the user’s first name.
5. In the Last Name field, enter the user’s last name.
6. From the User Group drop-down menu, select the user group to which this user will be assigned.
7. In the Username field, enter the username with which the user will log in to the system.
8. In the Email field, enter an email address for the user.
9. From the Register Display Orientation drop-down menu, select Right if the user’s display on the POS device will have items on the right and the ticket on the left. Select Left if the display will have the items on the left and the ticket on the right.
The default for this field is to have items on the right and the ticket on the left.
10. In the Password field, enter the password with which the user will log in to the uAccept POS web portal.
Note: The password must be at least four characters long.
11. In the Confirm Password field, enter the password a second time.
12. In the PIN field, enter the numeric PIN with which the user will log in to the POS device.
Note: The PIN must be at least four numbers long.
13. In the Confirm PIN field, enter the PIN a second time.
14. Click Save.