After you have purchased your uAccept Point of Sale (POS) device, you will create your online account.
To create a new uAccept POS account, follow these steps:
1. Open your web browser and visit: trackmypos.com/signup
You will be prompted to enter the Dealer ID and Device ID. The Dealer ID can be found on the back cover of the Quick Start Guide. The Device ID can be found on a sticker on the bottom of the POS, with another on the back near the connector ports. It is also located on the back of the Quick Start Guide. If either ID is missing, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-518-8925.
2. Enter the Dealer ID and Device ID.
3. Click Add Device (if needed).
If you have purchased additional devices, repeat the previous two steps for each device.
4. When you have entered all devices, click Next.
On the Terms and Conditions page, the POS pricing displays with the terms and conditions.
5. Click the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions, then click Next.
6. On the Account page, enter your company’s account information, then click Next.
7. On the Billing page, enter your payment information, then click Next.
On the Options page, you can set up additional services, such as payment types and text messaging. Please note that if you wish to process credit card payments with the uAccept POS, you will need to sign up for a payment processing plan or use your current merchant processor.
8. Select answers to the prompts for optional services, then click Next.
On the Review page, review all of the information you have entered and confirm that it is correct. If you wish to correct any entries, use the Back button and navigate to the appropriate page.
9. If all of the information is correct, click Create Account.